Uncommon music criticized by the common man. (Or, exercises in futility masquerading as critical thought.)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Elvis was a hero to most... Good read, not that most music fans don't already know this. But if you didn't, you should. So read!

In other news, I have once again neglected this site for far too long. A small part of me thinks that I should shut 'er down, but I really don't want to do that. I think I just need to regiment and actually make time specifically to contribute to this blog. Because quite frankly, even though DVX gets posted to a lot more, I'd really like to have this be the blog that is the focus of my creative energies. So...we'll see.

For people who still have this site linked and/or are blog rolling me, thank you. I will try to make it worthy of your recognition.